Saturday, February 28, 2009

1 Point Vegan/GF Chocolate Chip Cookie Flop

I set out with good intentions today of making a Weight Watchers 1 point Vegan/Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie. The recipe said you get 2 cookies for 1 point which in my mind equalled a pretty good bargain. I think I need to tweak the recipe a bit still. I substituted the flours using All Purpose Gluten Free Flour and Vegan Butter. I used a flax meal/water mix for the 1 egg white. The cookies spread out sort of funny and I personally could taste the flour. The Husband on the other hand loved them and proceeded to eat about half of them lol. The funny new thing is The Husband is starting to get into the whole vegetarian thing. He even used my Almond Breeze in his coffee and liked it - wow!

Here is what my cooke flops looked like:

Vegan/GF Chocolate Chip Cookie Flops

I had 2 to test them out for my snack.

2 comments:

  1. They look pretty darn good to me! I'd eat 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirwin ~ Too bad you are not closer or I'd send them all your way :)

    ReplyDelete