Monday, February 23, 2009

Cookie Testing, Cracker Review & The Best Hummus Ever

Remember these? The cookie taste testing went well today. I knew I shouldn't keep all 36 cookies to myself so I brought them to work to see what others thought. I got rave reviews from everyone who tried them. They all said to bring more and they would eat them up. They also said they couldn't tell they were vegan & glutenfree - so yahoo for yummie cookies!

Snack today was fabulous. I absolutely heart Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. To make things easy this week, I bought a huge veggie tray so I can just grab, bag and take veggies everywhere with me. I paired it with about 2 T of Sabra Hummus and "tried" the Mary's Gone Wild Crackers in Herb. REVIEW ~ Bleh! I think the cracker itself is tasty but then, bam! you get this really strong herb taste - think of taking a spoonful of say dried rosemary. I might try the regular flavor or check out other Gluten Free/Vegan crackers.

02/23/09 Snack Sabra, Vegies & Mary's

1 comment:

  1. Rachel said...
    I tried the Sabra Hummus very good with veggies...as for the Mary's Gone Wild Crackers in Herb that was the worst tasting cracker ever!!! You can't put enough Hummus to cover the taste...stay away from it.

    ReplyDelete