Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eat, Drink & Be Green!

This morning I snacked on one of the Carrot Applesauce Muffins from last night and made up an incredibly yummie "Green Monster" drink Using Vanilla Almond Breeze ~ Wow! This stuff is amazing, I LOVED it. I admit I was scared to try it, but, it did not disappoint. It is fairly sweet with a hint of vanilla and almonds.

02/25/09 Green Monster & Carrot Muffin

I know you may think I am crazy, but, this drink tasted just like a banana milkshake ~ I will definitely make this again.

1 c Vanilla Almond Breeze
1 cup organic spinachspinach
1 organic carrot
Small handful organic blueberries
½ banana
5 ice cubes

Made up in a matter of seconds in my Magic Bullet!

Look at all that green goodness:

02/25/09 Green Monster ~ Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment