Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pasta Della California

I was too excited to make dinner tonight. I am a huge fan of pasta and knew that I would be including it this week. Tonight I made the Pasta Della California and it was absolutely fabulous. The Husband loved it too and didn't even miss having meat. I made it Gluten Free by using Organic Brown Rice noodles and subbed out Spinach for the Arugula. While we did miss the usual Whole Wheat Noodles, the brown rice noodles were tasty. It does leave you with some pretty good garlic breath ~ but no worries, just make sure everyone you are seeing has it too!

02/25/09 Pasta Della California

And my plate~I LOVED the hidden avocado treasures that I kept coming across:

02/25/09 Dinner

I will definitely make this again - it is ready in minutes and tastes like it is out of a restaraunt.

2 comments:

  1. Wow--it does look good! Did it sustain both you and The Husband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it really did. The Husband had 2 big servings though. I think I was anxious to try the cupcakes, but, I wasn't hungry the rest of the night after my cupcake too.

    ReplyDelete