Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No Dressing Required!

Today we decided to run to Whole Foods to make up gigantic salads for lunch. This was probably the best salad I’ve ever had ~ it really had so much flavor that “No Dressing Was Required”

02/25/09 Lunch WF salad

Romaine, spinach & mixed greens
Shredded Carrots, onion, Zucchini & red cabbage
1 small scoop of:
Corn
Peas
Green Onions
Garbanzo Beans
Beets – so good – I should’ve gotten more.
Hearts of Palm
Cucumber
Almond slices
Sunflower Seeds
Dried Cranberries
1 piece Aloha Tofu (surprisingly not bad)
2 pieces of Tofu Jack (not bad, but, it has a weird after taste)
2 Giant Butter beans
3 marinated mushrooms
1 big scoop of Edamame
2 big scoops of roasted veggies ~ definitely one of the best parts of the show

Check out the gigantic butter bean:

02/25/09 Lunch

Yummie sides – Hot & Spicy Peanuts and ½ serving Mary’s Gone Crackers – original this time. The original flavor is definitely better than the Herb and I like the crunch. Not my favorite cracker but not bad.

02/25/09 Lunch sides

Plus Fizzy Water! I am perfectly content now and ready to settle back into working. I did miss getting out for a walk today so I definitely have a date with my treadmill tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment