Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another "Pop" Surprise!

Ok....one more post before bed because I was sooooo excited to receive this package from the fabulous folks at PopChips today!!! I LOVE PopChips if you all haven't noticed ~ they are truly addicting in every way. The PopChips peeps were nice enough to send me not, one or two, but, FOUR sample packs of their new flavors that came out in May.

Sour Cream & Onion ~ good thing Mom & Sis left B4 I opened the pack b/c this is there fav flavor!

Photobucket

Same great nutritionals!

Photobucket

Cheddar Potato ~ Yum! This is my 2nd fav flavor next to BBQ!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Husband was so cute! When he heard me say PopChips, he was like - oooohhh, any BBQ??? LOL.....Nope, but, this package was AMAZING! They included some great coupons so I can share some Pop LOVE and get The Husband some more BBQ chips and have them not add to his "love handles"!

Photobucket

And a super cute PopChip Chip Clip!!! Um, does the bag ever last long enough for a clip? Ooops! :)

For all those wondering, No I haven't gone chip crazy ~ it's all in moderation and besides - everyone should have a little crunch in their life. I LOVE their Snackers Credo and couldn't agree more!

Photobucket

Thanks again all the PopChippper People for hooking me up with one of my absolute FAVORITE crunchy, salty and HEALTHY snacks!

I cannot wait to "Pop" some more. Reviews and more reviews to come soon!

12 comments:

  1. mmm the sour cream n' onion one sounds delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing I also like pop chips and yes I hope soon I will taste the above one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the same package, and yet, all 4 of my bags are GONE. Chips don't last long in my house. Thats why I try not o buy chips!!! I LOVED both flavors. I love the nutritionals but I'm not crazy about the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the cheddar one yet but I LOVED the SC&O :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah i have been dying to try the new flavs! I am all for anything sour cream and onion =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review! I'm not a big fan of chips but those look like they would be perfect for my family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen a couple reviews for pop chips I might just have to go out and get me some. :)

    Also I wanted to let you know I have a couple more giveaways going on right now.:)

    http://ericarunning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those popchips look yummy! The sour cream & onion sounds fabulous. I remember having sour cream & onion pringles when I was little :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot woot for popchips!!

    Love the brick wall, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been seeing these around the blog world lately but haven't tried them. Wonder if I could get my brother to eat them?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peanut Butter Swirl ~ It IS good - especially if you are a sour cream fan - they pop alot of flavor!

    Best Supplements ~ I agree - Pop Chips Rock! I can't wait to hear what you think of the new flavors.

    Sarah ~ That is how we are especially with the BBQ pop chips - LOVE them all!

    K ~ You have to try the cheddar - I think it's better than the sour cream and onion which is still amazing.

    Jenny ~ I may have to Pop some your way :)

    April ~ I like these because they are a healthier alternative and they taste better than the real deal.

    Erica ~ You HAVE to try Pop Chips if you haven't yet! Ohhh, giveaways - must stop by :)

    C.G ~ They ARE fabulous!

    Anne ~ They totally taste like sour cream and onion pringles - I think you'd love them! They are fun to eat.

    Angelea ~ Thanks - the brick wall is going to look so awesome.

    Emily ~ You wouldn't eat them with your brother? Or to make the trade from the fattier version. I bet you could, The Husband prefers these over fatty chips. If we have both types in our house, the Pop Chips are the first ones he picks.

    ReplyDelete