Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I can't wait to be a "sampler" and I won some Sonny Joe's!

Today has been a go-go-go type of day! I have to say my day was completely brightened when I came home and saw a GIGANTIC box from FoodShouldTasteGood waiting for me!

Photobucket

This might just be one of the FUNNEST (yes, it's a word!) taste tests yet. The incredibly nice people at FoodShouldTasteGood sent me a box full of FULL SIZED bags in EVERY flavor to take to my next Weight Watcher meeting. Our meeting gets to do a taste test sampling! Woohoooo!!! How cool is that?!

Photobucket

Here are ALL the flavors in that BIG Box:

* Sweet Potato
* Buffalo
* Chocolate
* Lime
* Olive
* Yellow Corn
* Cinnamon
* The Works
* Mult-grain
* Potato and Chive
* Jalepeno

I will probably wait until my NEXT meeting so I can finish the Bikini Bootcamp challenge and get all the supplies needed for taste testing. But, I promise to tell you all about it with feedback and pictures and reviews galore.

In the meantime, check this out. You call can earn your very own FREE case by entering their recipe contest! A new winner is picked each month. Click HERE for details. To help you get started, click HERE to join their fan club and get a $1 off coupon towards your next purchase.

Way to go FoodShouldTasteGood Peeps! I am IN LOVE already without even sampling :D

Tonight I took the easy way out for dinner! I was so exhausted after my super busy that the concept of cooking just didn't appeal. Normally I am against take out because I can always cook faster, but, tonight it was 100% worth it to not have to deal with it.

The Bikini Bootcamp Dinner tonight was one of my FAVORITE "spa" salads on the program. Click HERE to check it out. I tried to keep this in mind when we ordered from Mary's Pizza Shack.

Lucky for me I did have part of my dinner made up. I had prepared the Butternut Squash Soup with Caramelized onions on Sunday. I served it up with a sprinkle of roasted pumpkin seeds.

Photobucket

This soup was absolutely fantastic and I am so glad I froze some for later! Leave a comment if you want me to post the recipe and I will.

Next up was the takeout salad that I ordered. I ordered up a grilled chicken salad with italian dressing on the side. This salad was HUGE!

Photobucket

Check out all the great stuff that comes on their salads.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I thought ahead too and saved 1/2 my chicken for tomorrow's lunch - yahoo! This salad was fantastic but I didn't even come close to eating 1/2 *sigh* It was nice to have the night off from cooking so I could get caught up on things.

Quick recap of the FUN STUFF that happened today:

* I won another Giveaway!!! I finally scored some Sonny Joe's Hummus by winning Ashley's Giveaway - yahoo! I have been wanting to try their hummus ever since I heard Sarah say it tastes better than Sabra - is that possible?! I'll be sure to let you all know.

* I found out today that I am going to be able to host a SUPER COOL interview for you all of someone I KNOW you will LOVE! I cannot wait to share it with you all. I will be dropping some hints and links in the next few days to get you all wondering :)

* Have you all ever checked out Fit Bottomed Girls? I LOVE their site. They are hosting a pretty cool little giveaway if you are a fan of Dole Fruit Gels. You can score a WHOLE YEAR supply. Click HERE for details.

Ok ~ I think I am officially all typed out! I think that will keep you all busy for awhile. I will catch up with all your comments tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be just as busy but I am hoping to be able to stop by and send some daily adventures your way.

10 comments:

  1. Woah - I am soooo jealous of those yummy FSTG snacks!

    The funny thing is that I literally just put some of the mult-grain flavor in my bf's lunch box for tomorrow! They're really good, all-natural, vegan, etc. You'll love them, I'm sure...

    PS Good lookin' salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such an awesome package! How exciting :D That takeout salad looks delicious. I love all the toppings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your winnings and opportunity to be a taste-tester. Let us know your perspective on those tortilla chips.

    Salad and soup look so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those chips sound so good! I've been seeing them on blogs everywhere, but not in stores. How fun!

    and I LOVE the new fridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for a very healthy take out choice! That salad is beautiful!

    I'm looking forward to tonight's dinner, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh baby what a great mix of foods today! fun chips and a super salad

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cool you get to sample their product! How do you get to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to hear your reviews of those chips! I've heard a lot of mixed opinions.

    Congrats on the hummus!! That would be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow look at all those chips! I've only tried the olive flavor. I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jd ~ wow, what a coincidence! I cannot wait to try - it's going to be hard to wait til my meeting. LOVE that they are vegan - thanks for the heads up :)

    Anne ~ I LOVE salad toppings - it makes it so fun to eat. Plain lettuce just isn't fun to me LOL.

    Emily ~ I'll be sure to give a full review as I plan on trying EVERY flavor and reporting back - you know, for blog purposes and all :)

    Brandi ~ do any of your grocery stores have a naturlal foods section? That is where I saw some the other day (for the first time) at my local store. They are not with the regular fatty chips but in the health food section.

    Angelea ~ I was trying since it was the first time I ate out doing BBC. Yes, so excited for dinner! It's not fish - yeah!

    RunToFinish ~ your comment made me laugh - it was a fun day!

    Meganerd ~ I have heard so much about FSTG and I decided to contact the company to learn more. When they found out I was a Weight Watcher they asked if I'd like to take some samples to my meeting. You could probably contact them :)

    K ~ I am so excited over the hummus.....I cannot wait to try it out.

    Broccoli ~ I'll be sure to let you know what other flavors to try next :)

    ReplyDelete