Monday, June 29, 2009

We're Back!

Hi all ~ Just wanted to pop in and say we had a total blast in Vegas! I will be back tomorrow with my regular posting and of course a great Vegas Recap tomorrow night! Now I just need a vacation to recover from my vacation :)

Thanks a bunch to all my guest posters and to all my readers for leaving fabulous comments for them all - you all rock!

P.S. ~ I can't share it ALL because well, we all know, "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!" :D

Don't forget you have a few hours left to enter my Big S Salsa Giveaway ~ there is a ton of amazing Salsas and Sauces being given away. Click HEREto make sure you entered all the ways you can!

See you in the morning!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm glad you had a good time! I can't wait to hear about it--well, at least the stuff you can tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation from vacation, I hear that! Glad to hear you had a nice one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back!! Can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back beautiful!!!! can't wait to hear about all your shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww ~ You all are soooo sweet! Thanks for the warm welcome back - It IS good to be home, now I just need to start working on that second vacation to actually relax! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome home. glad to hear you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kristi - I have a recap coming soon with a bunch of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete