Monday, June 22, 2009

Just THREE days….

Three days and counting…..just THREE days of work until we are off to Vegas and the Grand Canyon!  I cannot wait!  We are working on eating all our perishables so this morning I whipped up a cool Summer Yogurt Mix.

IMG_7858 

~ 1 c TJ’s 2% Greek Yogurt

1 c Fruit Salad

1/4 c sprinkle of Kashi Honey Almond Flax Go Lean Crunch

No sweeteners needed at all since the fruit was amazingly sweet.  I LOVE the crunch of kashi too.

IMG_7861

Quick Recap of yesterday:

I realized several of you like to see my Body Bugg results. So I will try to make it a point of including it whenever I remember. 

Calories burned: 2,952

Steps taken: 12,044

TODAY’S FUN STUFF:

* Are you bored with your gym routine?  Mix it up with this 30-day of Fitness Fun Downloadable Calendar by clicking HERE.

* One of my absolute FAVORITE RECIPE sites is now going mobile.  You can get over 33,000 recipes on your mobile device now to plan your meals, get the shopping lists and more.  How cool is that?!  Click HERE to go mobile with myrecipes.com

* Last week my Caprese Salad was featured on Tipnut’s Recipe Hit List – FUN!  Click HERE to see me #27- Yeah!

* Have you all ever seen or heard of The Book Buddy?  You may have seen Jenna’s Book Buddy (so cute!).   The nice peeps at Book Buddy wanted me to offer you all a deal.  If you order before June 30th, you can use this code “ELR609” to get 10% off your new Book Buddy Order.  The code can be used as many times as you like so pass it on!  If you want to be entered to win a FREE BOOK BUDDY, simply send Mandy your favorite story about what brings you comfort!  Now that’s ALOT of Book Buddy LOVE.

Alright all ~ Have a great Monday!  I know my day is busy, but, I only have THREE DAYS of work until we are in Vegas ~ Yahoo!

10 comments:

  1. just 3 days to vegas!! i can't even imagine how excited you must be right now!
    great yogurt mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh jealousssssssss! youre gonna have a BLASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 days! so exciting :)

    that yogurt mess looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yogurt breakfast! Have fun in Vegas! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah 3 days! SO excited for you/slightly jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best cereal in the world!! Ahhh three days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ms. Danica! Thanks for introducing Reading Comfort to your readers. I am excited to hear what brings everyone comfort (your yogurt concoction could cause some serious culinary comfort for moi). I just got some Greek yogurt from WF today, I thought it would be a fun switch up for my Green Monster addiction, and it was.

    Safe travels and let's stay in touch!

    xo

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your yogurt mix! And I know you're gonna have so much fun in Vegas! How exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peanut Butter Swirl ~ OMG yes - it makes having only 3 days of work seem like a long week! :D

    Janetha ~ I can only imagine how crazy you all must get in Vegas :D I know we will have a blast.

    Brandi ~ thanks my yogurt mess was good!

    Missy ~ Thanks and Thanks! We will - I'll be sure to share lots of pictures.

    Jenny ~ Thanks!

    C.G. ~ Thanks!

    K ~ I agree - I LOVE Kashi Cereals - especially the Crunch varieties.

    Mandy ~ Thanks, I am glad to share your fabulous product with my readers. I LOVE greek yogurt - it's awesome and definitely brings me comfort.

    Anne~ Thanks - my yogurt mess was good....Can't wait for vegas - woot woot!

    ReplyDelete