Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ants on a log

This afternoon I had one of my favorite snacks ~ Ants on a Log! I sometimes use almond butter and I sometimes use peanut butter. I have some freshly ground dark chocolate peanut butter from Whole Foods that would be good too (note to self to use that next time).

Photobucket

3 stalks of organic celery
1/2 mini pack organic raisins
1 heaping Tbsp freshly ground organic almond butter from Whole Foods

This absolutely satisfied my need to crunch and for something sweet. But, when I opened the fridge I heard the Ice Cream Cupcakes call my name ~ Yep, I swear they did - I heard them from the freezer.......so Part 2 of my snack was another one of the most fantastic creations ever. An ICE CREAM CUPCAKE!
Photobucket

Yes, It is seriously worth every calorie....I think I've decided the pink frosting one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment