Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A lighter breakfast ~ Don't forget to VOTE!

Yesterday I had to get a Tetanus shot....now I know they say your arm will be sore which I do remember. But, seriously ~ they should tell you that it will make you want to cut your arm off because it feels like someone just hit you in it and said "Tag, your it!" Then the charlie horse stuck around. Ok, yes, I am a whimp I guess *sigh* Ok, onto breakfast.

Using my one good arm (kidding!), I whipped up a quick Tropical Smoothie and had some cereal mix on the side for crunch.

Photobucket

The smoothie included:

1/2 a ripe mango
1/2 banana
4 strawberries
1/4 cup ff greek yogurt (for protein & creaminess)
Ice

All whipped up in under 1 minute in my Magic Bullet. Now if I had remembered my flax seed, I would have included that too. I sometimes will freeze my fruit the night before so ice is not needed.

My cereal mix included:

1/2 cup Kashi Sunshine
1/2 cup Kashi Heart to Heart
a small handful Quaker Oat Squares

This was such a light and refreshing way to start my day. Tonight is Biggest Loser night which automatically makes today a great day. I can't wait!

Today is the last day to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BAKE SALE ITEM! Make sure you stop by the poll on the right to let me know what you'd buy if you could.

Also ~ be sure to post a comment below to be entered into my first Annie's Product Give Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment