Sunday, March 8, 2009

Detox Yoga really works

I almost forgot to post about today's yoga ~ oops. Today I was sort of in a little bit of a funk, but, for no apparent reason. I got to sleep in, it was the weekend, it's sunny....life is good, why be funky? I really think it might have been because I started my day without yoga - is that really possible? Hmmmm. I didn't get around to doing my yoga session until after dinner. I decided I needed to "detox" and did the Intermediate/Advanced Detox #2 from yogadownload.com. I honestly think this is just what I needed. It felt so amazing to stretch and ring out all the tension I had in my body. It was definitely challenging holding some of the poses, but, I felt so relaxed and refreshed after. I will definitely do this one again.

I am off to relax some more and watch our NetFlix movie ~ Pride and Glory. Have a great night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment