Sunday, March 22, 2009

Vote for your favorite Bake Sale Item

Ok everyone, I need your help. All week long you have watched me bake away testing out different items for the Blogger Bake Sale hosted by Meghann. I want to know if you were to bid on any items, which ones would be worth it for you? Which items make you drool and think I have to have that?

I set up a poll on the right hand side below the Ultimate Blog Party icon. You can vote for as many options as you like. I am trying to get a feel for what people would want to buy at the Blogger Bake Sale so I know what I will be putting up.

To find out more details about any of the items, check out the Bake Sale Category. You will find pictures, recipes, reviews and more.

Voting will close on March 26, 2009 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks for your help! I can't wait to see which items you all LOVE the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment