Friday, March 13, 2009

Quick & Tasty Breakfast for a busy day

Last night for my yoga, I ended the day with Gentle Hatha #1 again from yogadownload.com. Can I just say this really made the difference in helping me sleep so good. I will have to remember that for the future.

It's Friday, the sun is shining and I finally got caught up on sleep ~ Ahhh! Today is going to be so incredibly busy but in a good way. It will make my work day fly by so I can go and enjoy my evening with The Husband. I do not have much time to post this morning as a result ~ so sorry about that.

This morning I heated up a Trader joe's Crustless Soyrizo Quiche. It was actually pretty tasty and flavorful. I think it might actually be better in the oven, but, due to time, I used the microwave directions.

03/13/09 Trader Joe's Crustless Soyrizo Quiche

On the side I had 4 big strawberries cut up with half a banana.

Photobucket

This will definitley keep me fueled to get through my gigantic workload.

Have a great Friday all ~ I'll check back later when I get a chance to breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment