Friday, March 27, 2009

Bake Sale Selection

Thanks everyone for partipcating in the Bake Sale Poll and for being my taste testers. It was so hard to choose what I am going to submit, but, I think last night I figured it out. Since the feedback I received was to include so many things, I decided to do a variety pack.

My Bake Sale Package will include ~ 3 things!!!!

1. 24 Samoa Bars (based on popular vote!)

Home Made Samoas Up Close

2. 24 Moc Tag-A-Longs

Up Close Mock Tag alongs

3. BONUS: Whoever the highest bidder is will be able to select any baked good off my site that I made in the sale or not to have included in their package.

You can see all the baked sale items here:

http://danicasdaily.blogspot.com/search/label/Bake%20Sale

Or another option could be these:

http://danicasdaily.blogspot.com/2009/03/dark-chocolate-clusters.html

I could also do a customizable item if they had something in mind. I am also giving the winner the option of their choice of chocolate (Dark, Milk, Vegan, White) and would be glad to meet any requests they have.

What do you all think? Did I make up a good package for everyone to bid on?

No comments:

Post a Comment