Saturday, March 14, 2009

The easy way out....Plus Danica's Daily Amazon Store

Tonight I completely took the easy way out. We decided to stay in, relax and order pizza. We go to a local place called Cenario's ~ their pizza is pretty decent for a cheap pizza. The Husband loves it so that makes it all the better. I had them make my 1/2 of the pizza vegetarian. Look at ALL those veggies.

03/14/09 Veggie Pizza

The best part of the pizza is by far the crust. They stuff it with mozzarella and it is so gooey, cheesy and delicious. I had good intentions of making a salad to go with it, but, after eating these two pieces I was stuffed. I suppose it would have been better if I started with the salad ~ oops!

Tonight we are the total IT family....he is happily playing poker online and I am working on making my blog more fun. We have Saving Private Ryan on but I am not sure we are actually watching it :)

Here is the fun thing I made tonight - my very own Amazon Store. I am hoping to figure out how to set it up as a link on my site. I haven't fully added all my stuff, but, just a few items to start. It was so easy. I figure I'll add more categories as well.

http://astore.amazon.com/dansdai-20

Okie dokie ~ suppose I need to fit in some Yoga and get to bed at a decent time since I still have a ton left on my todo list. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment