Monday, March 9, 2009

Jillian Michaels Podcasts - Love em!

As you all know I am a huge fan of The Biggest Loser and I absolutely LOVE Jillian. She is my type of trainer in everyway but also she has so much knowledge that she freely shares. Each week I anxiously await for Sunday podcast to be uploaded so I can listen to it as I work. I find her podcasts contain so much information, but, they are also truly motivational.

You can go to the link below, look on Sunday for Jillian and hit play to listen now or to download to your mp3 player/ipod, click the download. If you are going out on a long walk or run,it can give you an added motivational boost to listen to her as you go.

http://www.kfi640.com/pages/podcasting/

You can also check out her Podcast Page to read what each one is about.

http://www.kfi640.com/pages/jillian.html?_show

You can also tune in on Sundays to KFBKTalk 640 AM to listen live and/or call in.

You can listen to the most recent or go back into the archives (like me) and listen all the way back as far as they let you go. I have been listening for over a year now and I STILL look forward to what she has to say each week.

This afternoon I snacked on some Blueberry Chiobani with Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal and Blueberries. I definitely like this flavor better than the peach.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment