Friday, March 13, 2009

Yoga for MY Buns!

After dinner and while The Husband showered/relaxed I decided to get my daily dose of Yoga. Today I picked Yoga For Buns from yogadownload.com. I honestly LOVED this session. I felt like I was so strong, balanced and could really see my progress in Yoga. I really liked the flow of this session - you get stretching, get your heart rate up and at the end you feel so relaxed even though you worked up a little bit of a sweat. I did get a little lost a couple of times on the following the poses, but, I think with each session it will all flow better as I become more familiar. It might just be my new favorite session. I highly recommend checking it out.

Ok, now I am really going to watch Role Models with The Husband now....we have had it since Wednesday lol. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment