Friday, March 6, 2009

Change of plans....

The Husband's fun plans are actually for tomorrow ~ oops, guess I should listen better. He still to do something tonight like go out to eat and to the movies tonight but I was still pretty full from lunch. So, I had a quick dinner of leftover pasta salad with some bread and spicy balsamic dipping sauce.

03/06/09 Dinner

We checked out the movies and thought, eh, no time is too good. The times were not right for the ones we wanted to see. We thought of Net Flix but eh....so, here is how old we are getting. We sat on on computers - him playing poker and me with some serious blog time. But, you know what...it was awesome! I was able to make some real progress and I am now going to bed feeling so accomplished!

For dessert I had another Vegan Carrot Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting ~ ahhhh, so much better than today's.

We will be out and about tomorrow but I will have my camera with me and update when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment