Friday, April 3, 2009

Blue Diamond Almond Nut -Thins ~ Review

Yesterday when I was at Whole Foods, I picked up some of my favorite crackers that were on sale, Blue Diamond Almond Nut Thins. I absolutely LOVE these crackers. They are gluten and wheat free (not vegan though as they contain milk). They are really crispy and snappy like a good rice cracker should be, but, then, you are hit with a nice roasted almond taste. Fabulous and you will recognize ALL the ingredients on the label.

Photobucket

Look how huge one 130 calorie serving is! I paired it with a 50 calorie reduced fat Cabot Cheese Square.

Photobucket

This snack did an excellent job of holding me over until after my run. I definitely recommend you all check these out, although, they can be quite addictive. I also bought Pecan Thins which I will review next (when I crack open the box).

No comments:

Post a Comment