Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun Mail!

I came home today to find a bunch of "fun" mail waiting for me. I absolutely LOVE fun mail days. I received 4 things (well, ok, 1 Net Flix, but, STILL fun).

For starters, I immediately opened the two packages from my mom. I LOVE my mom - she is seriously the best. She never forgets to send cards and/or gifts for every holiday and event. Well, with Easter on Sunday, she stamped up this super cute card and labelled the inside with some fun Easter corniness about having "hoppity" fun on Easter ~ so cute!

Photobucket

Then, she also made these super cute notebooks for my sister's bible study class and sent one to me. Click each picture to make it larger.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Mom's are seriously the best, but, so are Husbands. The Husband knows I have been having an insane week with work and life so he wanted to make it a little better. He has seen me pick up and set down these dishes several times...but, tonight, they landed on our home table. Just in time for Easter. I can't wait to use them - I may have to use them B4 and I am totally getting the cute placemats to match.

Photobucket

Last week I participated in a bar exchange that Kath organized. I ended up swapping 5 bars with one person. She wrapped them up so nice and had the coolest note - love the dog!

Photobucket

Then, with the other person instead of bars ~ we swapped Barney Butter for Arnold Thins. We both did not have access to either of these things so it worked out well.

Photobucket

I can't wait to try out my new goodies. It was so fun to get so many things at once - it was honestly like my birthday or something :)

My eats tonight were sort of non-existent because I was wrapped up in work. I actually just finished before posting this ~ I so cannot wait for the weekend....these long days are tough! I did snack on some more Almond Nut Thins and a lowfat cabot cheese (not pictured).

And because I am funny like this, I had 1/2 a Snicker Surprise Cookie, then, went back and had the other half. I at least tried to practice portion control :D

Photobucket

I am off to bed.....I plan on getting caught up on a little sleep so that Good Friday will be a super Good day! I can't wait for the weekend....one more day and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment