Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blueberry Love.....

This afternoon I snacked on this fabulous Blueberry Biscuit that one of my great friends gave me. I have never heard of or had a Blueberry Biscuit, but, now I am in serious blueberry love. I wish I had brought Blueberry Jam or something to top this, although it was fabulous all on it's own. Slightly sweetened with a little sugar on top and little hidden blueberry pillows but dense and moist like a homemade buttermilk biscuit. Thanks so much!!! To add a little protein and make it stick with me, I added a Reduced Fat Natural Cheddar Cheese Square (only 50 cal and 2 grams of fat). These little cheeses are a standby at our house because they are a great way to get in some dairy and really hold you over. I pick up the huge pack at Sam's Club if you are looking for a place to find them.

Photobucket

Up next, one of my favovrite easy vegetarian recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment