Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snooze or Off? Off?!?!

This morning I did the unthinkable....I turned off my alarm and kept sleeping!!! I woke up about an hour later like, ummmm.....wait! I thought I hit the snooze button ~ oops! I actually managed to get things together fairly quickly and took my breakfast to work.

I made up two quick Cheesy Egg White, Turkey Bacon Salsa Tacos with two cuties on the side. I wish I had grabbed some green (green onions/spinach) and red (tomatoes) to make these look better in the picture.

Photobucket Photobucket

My tortilla stackers included:

2 corn tortillas
1 slice TJ's Lite Cheddar Cheese
2 Tbsp Salsa
1 slice TJ's cooked turkey bacon
1/3 c liquid egg whites

Everyone in the office wanted some of my breakfast (I am sure it was the turkey bacon smell). This was great quick breakfast that was oh so tasty for very little calories/points. It was roughy (230 cal/4.5 pts) ~ not too shabby.

Today is going to be a super busy day, but, I cannot wait to get out and run at lunch today....I am also making up another one of those spectacular wraps for lunch.....yum! And it's Biggest Loser night - yahoo!

Hope our day flies by fast......Catch you all later this afternoon or evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment