Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Biggest Loser Finale Night ~ Yeah!!!

Today is the BIG DAY ~ I cannot wait until tonight for the Biggest Loser Grand Finale!!! Who are you all voting for? I am seriously all about GOING GREEN - go Tara! LOL. Ok, I won't make you all listen to me rant too long about the BL because you came here to find out what's for breakfast.

This morning I started out with 3 fluffy egg whites cooked in a ramkin sprayed with nonstick spray for 1 minute in the microwave. Add a little hot sauce, sea salt, pepper and you have a fabulous 1 WWP filling food start to your day.

Photobucket

The Jump Start called for 2 oz of lowfat turkey sausage. I didn't feel like cooking any up and decided to give THESE a try again that I picked up at Whole Foods awhile back, WellShire Natural Chicken Apple Sausage. for 2 WWP & clean ingredients it was worth another try.

Photobucket

You know what - I STILL don't like them at all. Even though they say they are natural, they taste processed, have a funky texture and you don't even really taste any apple. I think I'll end up tossing them so I don't waste anymore of my calories on them.

For dessert (because each day should start with dessert), I had 1 cup of fresh raspberries.

Photobucket

I also had a slice of Ezekiel bread on the side. I met one of my dairy requirements this morning by having an 8 oz c of FF milk and some awesome decaf cinnamon vanilla nut coffee. All of this goodness 6 WWP and exactly what the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start plan called for.

Photobucket

TODAY'S FUN NEWS:

* If you liked Cupcakes (YUM!), then, these are the earrings for you! Be sure to click HERE to enter Beadies contest.

* I am going to steal some cool things from Janetha today because she always saves me when I don't have time to look. While you are at it, check out her blog - it rocks!

- Free Kashi Waffle Coupons - click HERE and go to print a coupon!
- Super Cool free organic & natural foods coupon book from this website!

* Test your veggie knowledge by taking Spring Veggie Quiz. I got 15 out of 20 (they were hard!). What did you get??

Today is another "fun" day as we are heading out at lunchtime to the Farmer's Market! I can't wait. I'll be sure to post some pics if I pick up any good things.

Be sure to check back later for lunch because I am making a FABULOUS Vegetarian/VEGAN dish that is super healthy. See you all then!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for raspberries! And double yay for farmers' markets!! (Can't wait to see your recipe later today...)

    I'm heading over to take that Spring Veggie Quiz right now, although I'm pretty sure your score will be better than mine :) Thanks for the fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks tasty! But one question: what is a rampkin? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for the shout out :) i took that veggie test too and it was HARD! i think i got 14? i did better at the ice cream treat one.. haha go figure! hum that sausage stuff doesnt LOOK like it tastes too good.. hmmmm.. at least you gave it a fair shot. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, everyday should definitely start with dessert!!! LOL!

    I am soooooo pysched for the Biggest Loser tonight, too! Go Tara - she deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jd ~ The raspberries are so good - I LOVE this time of year when everything is in season. What did you score? :D I definitely think you will like the recipe - it has black beans one of your favs.

    Jess ~ A ramkin is a small dish - they are clear or colored and often custards are served in them. You can check out this link to see what the one I used looks like.

    http://danicasdaily.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-love-fancy-plates-cups.html

    Janetha ~ No problem - Thanks for the ideas so I didn't have to search :) You know, I should check out the ice cream one, I might do better on that one. So far, I am only liking TJ's chicken mango sausage (add it to your list) and the homemade version I make :)

    Marisa ~ I can't wait for BL - it's almost one - yeah!!!! Ok, you may have already seen it but I haven't yet :D

    ReplyDelete