Friday, May 22, 2009

It's finally Friday!

Happy Friday all! I woke up in a fantastic mood because Friday is finally here and it's going to be another gorgeous day in Cali! Not to mention we get to go home early today.

I am in the process of making a few changes to my blog and finally dropping the "blogspot" - yeah! They say it takes up to 3 days so you may have some funkiness with my blog, but, I promise things will be up and running smoothly again soon.

This morning I started off with 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread with a thin 1 Tbsp smear of freshly ground almond butter. (4 WWP)

Photobucket

Plus an awesome banana berry mixer - 1 small banana and 1 c strawberries ~ YUM!

Photobucket

All together with some quarter caf coffee and a full Nathan Bottle. My goal today is to drink a ton of water. I have been thirsty lately whichs means I am definitely not getting in my usual 3-4 bottles full of h2o.

Photobucket

FUN FRIDAY GIVEAWAYS:

* Zesty is hosting the coolest giveaway ever if you are a nerdy blogger like me. He is giving away a Blog Makeover!!! You really don't have to enter since I soooo need it, but, if you must, click HERE. Zesty you rock!!!

* You can also score the coolest cookbook ever because everything is under 200 calories. You know what that means - you can eat MORE throughout the day. If you are like me, I am all about meal, snack, meal, snack, meal....Click HERE to get a super cool SIGNED copy of Hungry-Girl's 200 under 200 cookbook plus a T-shirt.

Here is a cool article from Women's Health today about 5 FUN WAYS TO UPGRADE YOUR JUNK FOOD. Click HERE to check it out!

Ok all ~ I am off to pretend to work for a few hours before the BBQ!!! Kidding LOL....I do miss putting together all the fun activities since I passed along my Glee Club President title, but, I am glad I can still help with the set up. I promise to share some picture fun of our event later.

Have a rockin' Friday and I hope you get out early to start your long weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there. I just discovered your blog and really enjoyed reading it. Are you also in the SF Bay Area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with your short day! and have a great loooong weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm carbs and nut butter, can't beat that! Hope you have a great BBQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool you're dropping the blogspot! I hope your Friday is going well, and that you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookie ~ Thanks, I am located near San Fran too!

    Janetha ~ Thanks - have fun camping - can't wait to hear about it.

    KS ~ I LOVE nut butters - they complete me!

    Anne ~ I am pretty excited about it. I am hoping to do a little makeover so we will see how it goes. Have a fabulous weekend too!

    ReplyDelete