Monday, May 11, 2009

Today is all about FUN plus WI #3!

My Jump Start breakfast was simple and sweet today. I started off with 1/2 a cup of super ripe strawberries.

Photobucket

with 3/4 c of Kashi Heart to Heart and 1/4 c of Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax topped with 1 c of ff milk (not pictured).

Photobucket

And 3 slices of TJ's 97% fat free turkey bacon.

Photobucket

All together with some half caf coffee.

Photobucket

Yesterday's quick recap:

Calories burned: 2,832
Steps taken: 11,904
Calories Consumed: ~ 1,500 +/-

I weighed in this morning and am down another 1.4 lbs - yahoo! Go BL 30-day Jump Start!

TODAY'S FUN NEWS:

* Tina at Carrots n Cake is giveing away a super cute "Carrots n Cake" Tote Bag - LOVE it! Click HERE to enter her contest!

* Angela at Oh She Glows is giving away the newest PETA College Vegan Cookbook. Click HERE to enter!

* If you are into organizing and menu planning, then, participate in Menu Planning Monday and you would win a week over week dry erase calendar. Click here to check out organizing junkies giveaway - so fun!

* Do you LOVE The Biggest Loser? They are up for an award for the Best Reality Competition Show - Click HERE to Vote for BL - voting ends May 15th!

Today is a FUN day for me! We are heading out shortly to the ABC studios so we can be in the audience on The View From The Bay to watch Hungry-Girl - so excited! You can watch is online if you want from (3-4 PST) by clicking HERE.

After that, we are having a fabulous dinner in The City (San Fran) before heading over to the Hungry-Girl Book Signing! I'll be sure to give you all a full recap but it may not happen until late tonight or tomorrow.

Have a good Monday!

6 comments:

  1. i am so jealous of you today! have a GREAT time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the book signing! I went a few weeks ago and got lots of free food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I am so excited to hear about the Hungry Girl book signing!! I have both her books, and love them to death! I wanted to go to the signing in NYC but I had too much classwork to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin - Thanks, I plan on it!

    Beadie ~ Thanks, any day you get off of work early is a fun day, right?

    Janetha ~ Don't be jealous, I am sending a HG book your way too :D

    Missy ~ Thanks, your post was one of the reasons I decided I needed to go for sure this time!

    KitchenPanda - I have both her books too and was bummed when I missed the first one. This time I told myself I wasn't going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete