Friday, July 3, 2009

I won the Mystery Ingredient Challenge!

Happy Friday all! My day started off fantastic when I received an email that my Filet Mignon in a Strawberry Mushroom Marsala Sauce over Chive Butter Noodles WON!!!! Woot, woot! It was fun to participate in ~ Thanks C.G. Foodie!

High Five Blueberry Bread with a small smear of PB&Co Mighty Maple Peanut Butter.

IMG_8414

I LOVE this bread :D and the peanut better wasn’t too bad either. It has a distinct maple taste along with creamy peanut buttery goodness. I still think my favorite flavor so far is the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl.

I had a big bowl of organic berries to go along with it.

IMG_8413

All together it was a nice, light and tasty breakfast for 5 Weight Watcher Points!

IMG_8411

Today is going to be a busy day but in a good way since I am working my todo list. I think our new stove is getting installed today and our new garage door is getting measured too – yeah for house stuff!

C.G. is celebrating her 100th post with a Trader Joe's Gift Pack Giveaway - woohoo! Click HERE to enter or not because I'd LOVE to win :D

Have a fantastic Friday all!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I didn't see a picture of it, but the filet sounds AMAZING!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why your recipe won it looks soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you! that dish you made is soo bangin, i remember when you made it and I NEED TO MAKE IT! thanks for the TJs giveaway link, all my goods you sent me are depleted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! That dish does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the big win my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily ~ Thanks - glad I could entice even without the picture :)

    Erica ~ it is soooo good, you should try it!

    Janetha ~ You definitely need to add this one to your list - it's delish!

    K ~ Thanks, this is the dish that you can use the sauce only to put over pasta and make your veggie stroganoff.

    Jenny ~ Thanks - I am excited to win my first cooking contest - yeah!

    ReplyDelete