Friday, May 1, 2009

I made dining out on The Jump Start Work!!!

Whew - it was another one of those days where anything that can break does and you spend the whole day running around "putting out fires". I guess the positive side is my day flew by - I do not think I ever looked at the clock once and thought, how long til the weekend starts.

I had probably the best ever 120 calorie snack this morning! I guarantee you will want to try this, but, first let me tell you a little about the products.

Move over Wasa Crackers because Kavli Crisp Crackers will rock your world. I LOVE these big crackers as they have a nice snappy crispness with a little nuttiness. I had 3 to choose from this morning.

Photobucket

So many choices, how do you choose? WW the Blue & Orange Box are 0 pts for 3 and the red box is 1 pt for 3 - woohoo! All of the ingredients are 100% CLEAN as in you can say and recognize everything.

Photobucket

Today I decided to pick the 5 Grain - check out the nutritionals ~ awesome!!!

Photobucket

I topped each cracker with 1 35 calorie Laughing Cow Lite Swiss Wedge each.

Photobucket

Then smeared the cheesiness all over and topped it with freshly ground organic black pepper.....This was seriously heaven on a cracker!

Photobucket

After finishing up my huge project at work, we decided to head out at lunch to celebrate at Gillwood's Cafe. I the Jump Start menu today I was supposed to make up Andrea's Wrap plus 1 cup of fat free milk. Click HERE to check out her amazingly easy recipe.

As much as I wanted to have the Best Ever Veggie Burger, I decided to get a turkey burger, minus the bun, plus mushrooms & made non other than

A Turkey Burger Salad!!! I drizzled my salad with fat free raspberry walnut dressing - so good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

To meet my 8 oz of fat free milk, I have a fat free decaf latte sprinkled with a little cocoa powder & a honey drizzle. I had about 2/3 of this to equal ~ 8 oz - so good!

Photobucket

NEW PRODUCT ALERT! Ok, well, with TJ's they actually use their label on alot of company products and call it their own. (Hint...if you see a bottle that looks like Annie's Naturals with a TJ's label or mac & cheese ~ it's made by Annie's). I think it's great because you can save $ by buying their brand.

I was all too excited when I saw that they have not 1, but, 3 new fat free greek yogurt options in new 6 oz containers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My afternoon snack was supposed to be the fat free vanilla container with 1 Tbsp of ground flax seed and an organic fuji apply for dipping. However, I was so busy with work I never got around to having it. I STILL can't wait to try these and I'll be sure to let you all know how they are.

Sorry for the blogging issues today ~ I think blogger was as tired as I have been this week and wanted a break :) Hopefully they fixed everything and all is well now.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I was reading you blog and you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice - Thanks - that was such a nice thing to say.

    ReplyDelete